Wednesday 8 August 2012

Good Sport

What a good sport Australia's Sports Minister Kate Lundy is. Soon the former rower will be seen on the river Thames at Eton Dorney racing in a team GB kit. Apparently she lost a friendly wager with her British opposite number.

Take a look at the Telegraph website for more.



 Recent image taken in "That London" LOL.
















By the way if anyone has noticed the images on this blog of team GB's gold medal winners have disappeared it is for the simple reason I have been informed I might have run the risk of being in breach of copyright.

This was never my intention. Moreover in my excitement to share in this county's success at London 2012, I got perhaps a bit carried away and used what I thought were public domain images on my non profit making pages. I don't derive any revenue from this blog. Never have done, never will. So I couldn't see the harm but there you go, you learn something new every day.

No comments: