Thursday 8 March 2012

Ceramics

I've just uploaded images of my three latest pots, here. You'll need to find your way to the end of the album, at around page 15 but please take a look and let me know what you think.















Also today LL called me with two pieces of news: he's done well in his swimming class, passed the current level and will move up a class after Easter; and also he's had another tooth fall out. I'm not sure which in his mind is more important but I suspect the Tooth Fairy might have something to do with it LOL.

Elsewhere, the Royals have been doing well recently. They're now firmly in third, only two points off second place.

26 Feb Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Reading
3 Mar Millwall 1 - 2 Reading
6 Mar Reading 1 - 0 Portsmouth

2 comments:

TeresaB said...

As always I love your ceramics pieces!

Ceramix said...

Thank you. Glad you like them- always pleased to receive feedback, especially the positive ones!

I've a few images of new pieces to upload to Webshots in the next couple of days and a small amount of work still "in progress" so to speak.

Beyond that I'm afraid that's it: sadly I will be taking another (enforced) break from pottery :-(