Thursday 20 November 2008

Shop 'Til You Drop..?

Well not quite but I did spend a couple of hours tonight trying to make a start on all things Christmas-y. You know presents and stuff.

I have to admit it is a whole lot easier when you can pay a visit to arguably 2 of the UK's most popular chains (M&S and Tesco), who just happen to have (perhaps) their largest stores conveniently situated side by side and just down the road from where I work. Oh and did I mention they seem to be having sales on?

So among other things I was able to buy this little fellow and two of his buddies for £4.80 and I thought they'd make excellent additions to this year's decorations. It changes colour dontchaknow, from yellow to red to blue and finally green. Cool isn't it?

And yes before you ask I did manage to buy a few pressies as well. I'm not telling what though LOL.







Oh yeah before I go, I have to mention the smart money is on Paterson Joseph to take over in the lead role when the next full series of Doctor Who starts in 2010. Having seen him in others roles, I think this would be a good, bold choice. Let's see if we're right...



Read the BBC News item here.

No comments: