Tuesday 4 November 2008

Best Man For The Job?


In case you hadn't noticed, over in the US they're having a little election today. You might possibly have missed it LOL.

Seriously given the amount of coverage we've had for the past several months here in the United Kingdom, you might be forgiven for thinking we all get to vote. Thankfully we don't- I just don't think I could choose one man over the other.

You know I really can't believe just how much money both campaigns have spent; Wouldn't the money have been better used to support currently struggling small businesses or given to the needy? I mean $2 million for 30 minutes advertising- How many mouths would that feed in Africa?

So for what it's worth, here's my thoughts:

I firmly believe whether it's President of the US or Prime Minister of the UK, the person best suited to lead a county is the one who least wants the job.

Wouldn't it be great if at the bottom of the ballot there was an extra box you could select that simply said "None of the above."

No comments: