Monday 29 October 2007

Isn't it Getting Dark Early?


I love Autumn (or the Fall if you're Trans- atlantically challenged) and now the clocks have changed, we're officially there. All those colours on the trees and leaves on the ground to kick through. Wrapping up warm and taking long walks, maybe with a dog if you have one, to a pub with a fire, good food and hopefully good company. I dream of hearty meals ending with Apple Pie and Custard, Hot Sticky Toffee Pudding or perhaps Spotted Dick.


Looking back at some of my old blogs, I realise it is at this time of year I have previously taken myself off to West Dean College to pot for a week. I had promised myself if I got back into full-time employment, I would go again. Last Autumn didn't count as technically I was temping via an agency but what was my excuse this year? I don't know. It's not as if I'm not still addicted to ceramics so maybe I need give this some thought what happened...


No comments: