Wednesday 24 October 2007

Back To Work


Returned to work this morning after a couple of days sick leave having picked up a 48- hour virus. There seems to be a lot about at present.


Believe me, vomiting and diarrhoea at the same time was not pleasant at all Sunday night. Due to then having a very tender stomach, when I was finally able to get to sleep Monday morning it was only on my already weakened back. Spent the rest of the time unable to stand, sit or lay due to the pain in my lower back. Woe is me!


Dad was up in the early hours of this morning, having picked up the bug more than likely from me. I just hope that thanks to all the drugs she is taking, mum avoids this one. She really could do without it. Should know by Friday I guess.




24 Oct 07 Muffinhead says: awww hugs to u all dont dare smitt me while im huggin ya tho mista

24 Oct 07 Dawney says: Did tell you ot was a sickness virus. Could be a lot worse as I still have mine. Wasnt as quick as yours and has lasted 4 days already.. Boo Hoo

No comments: