Saturday 1 February 2014

Improvement?

28 Jan Reading 5 - 1 Blackpool
1 Feb Millwall 0 - 3 Reading

Despite these fantastic scores the Royals remain rooted to 6th in the Championship grrr.


Elsewhere other recent developments include growing some facial furniture; this time round it has come out with quite a lot of grey for some unknown reason LOL. Having trapped a nerve in my shoulder, shaving had become extremely painful first thing in the morning. Something I felt I could do without until my shoulder improved.

Reactions to and opinions of my beard have been diverse to say the least and I'm not convinced myself how long it will stay, I'm not sure if it suits me. However as a colleague at work pointed out, Star Trek: The Next Generation improved immensely when Commander Riker grew a beard. So there you go.





No comments: