Wednesday 24 March 2010

Freebie

I don't know about you but I love those freebie mail order magazines that come stuffed inside other publications. You know the sort that sell all sorts "reader offers" such as electronic gadgets you never thought you wanted, rather unfashionable/unflattering clothes and an eclectic mix of garden products...


Anyway I really enjoy leafing through these magazines, checking out all the "wonderful" items I won't be ordering before consigning it to the recycle bin.

Now given my feelings that us British just aren't patriotic enough, you can imagine my delight when I found this flagpole for sale at a "bargain" price of £59.99 this week. I mean it's 6 metres (about 20 ft) high and comes complete with a flag for instant patriotism, what more could you want?

Well for one thing if you happen to be Welsh or Scottish, you won't be too happy that it is supplied with the English St. George's flag and if you want either St. Andrew's or the Welsh Dragon flag you have to pay extra LOL.  



Leicester 1 - 2 Reading

No comments: