Saturday 27 March 2010

Elementary My Dear Alice

Long story short, last night I ended up booking and paying to see one film, only to have to pay (again) to see a different film at a different cinema 8 miles away. Ended up being quite a late night but very enjoyable LOL.



















Reading 1 - 1 West Bromwich Albion

I think the Royals were robbed- I'm pretty sure the Referee was playing for West Brom today.

Anyway, on a humourous but absolutely true note...

You will recall how back at junior school, children in the playground would get into arguments that eventually boiled down to "My dad is bigger than your dad" and "Oh yeah? Well my dad's a truck driver and can beat your dad up."

Well no word of a lie, I was sat at work this week in the kitchen having my lunch, reading my book when two grown men (mid twenties to thirties) got into a row that before too long turned into "My mum is an antique dealer" gaining the reply "Oh, well my mum is a diamond expert. So I should know what I'm talking about."

I was so tempted to chip in with "Well my mum's an angel" but I thought better of it LOL.

1 comment:

TeresaB said...

Oh I think you should have jumped in with that one! It might have shown them how silly they were acting.