Wednesday 9 December 2009

Little Seats And Nativity Bears

This afternoon I had the chance to sit on a tiny chair and see Little Lad take part in his first school nativity play. It was pretty good although this being the fifth show of the week, the wee little ones were all looking quite shattered.

Bet you didn't know there were bears present in the stable to witness the birth of Christ...? Well I guess the school had to make sure every child had a role, no matter how obscure. Could have been worse I suppose: you have to feel sorry for the child playing the Christmas dolphin LOL.


This is what all modern bears are wearing apparently.








On the ceramics front, I have to say things can only get better. Tuesday night I got this pot back from glaze firing. Once again the Glossy Rusty Amber hasn't really worked at all well: it seems to be extremely thin in places and on the whole far too brown, not the rust red I was expecting. Don't feel inclined to use this glaze again. Ever. Ho Hum.














And yes before you ask, it is meant to be ripped. It's experimental dontchaknow.


Reading 2 - 4 Crystal Palace.

No comments: