Tuesday 15 December 2009

The Big Day Is Nearly Here...

Six pm Friday 25 December 2009 BBC One, "Doctor Who- The End Of Time, Part 1."





Three wise men?










Oh yeah, there might be something else happening that day as well. Now how many sleeps until Santa?


In other (mundane) news, yesterday I was given a clean-ish bill of health at my annual optician's visit. The haemorrhage that was detected in early January has cleared up and my general eyesight remains unchanged. Oh and I've moved over to daily disposable lenses and into the 21st centuary LOL. Next up was a visit to the dentist where I was severally taken to task by both the hygenist and the dentist for not flossing regularly. They've found some gum disease you see and this gives them the opportunity to sell flossing equipment. And it appears I might have a problem with one of my wisdom teeth. Grrrr. 

To return to the festiveness, here's a picture I took yesterday around 3.30pm. This is one of the main streets in Reading, decked out for Christmas. It was a tad early for most of the lights to come on but it doesn't look too bad does it?

No comments: