Thursday 9 July 2009

Show









Yesterday was the first day of the college Art and Ceramics Exhibition. This was the second year it has been held and we're all now hoping it will become firmly fixed in the events calendar. While I did have some work on display, it was great to catch up on what everyone else has been working on this past year. To that end, I won't bore with images of my work but present a few choice images to give a flavour of the event. I think you'll agree they are all fab and put my work to shame.

1 comment:

wunderlust said...

Never put your work down! It's great stuff that you make.

Each to his own, remember?

While I agree that the work you have shown here in this blog is very good indeed (for the most part), call me biased, but I still like yours just as much.

x