Wednesday 24 August 2011

Cowboys And Buses

My recent life in brief...

  • Last night I met a friend at the cinema and we saw Cowboys and Aliens. Absolutely brilliant concept and really well executed. Couldn't quite believe it had such a low certificate mind you. Ford and Craig, almost but not quite a movie dream team.
  • Love the new series of "Who Do You Think You Are?"
  • College beckons again. Seems like ages since I last had my hands in some clay.
  • I've recently found someone really important.
  • I have resumed work on the loft hatch cover. I intend to be snug this winter no matter how cold it gets.
  • After 8 months out of work, just like buses, two different job offers come along in one go. For the record it's not all about the money but the prospect of having to drive 200 miles (about 320 km) each way at least twice a week sure had something to do with my choice.

No comments: