Thursday 26 August 2010

Negative

Someone hiding behind the "anonymous" log-on tag has seen fit to leave me a couple of fairly negative comments tonight.

The following is aimed at that person, should they choose to stop by again: 
  • This blog is about what occurs to me and I don't force anyone to visit it or even expect them to enjoy it. But if you do bother to take the time to read this blog you'll see there's a whole lot of different things going on. I talk about cancer, pottery, LL, books, local history, films and a whole lot more.
  •  I assume despite your wide ranging comments you've not bothered with the above, to get your facts right, otherwise you'd be able to calculate the age of my son. It's not rocket science, you know.
  •  Before pressing the button to post a comment, you should spend a few moments checking both your spelling AND grammar. Ask yourself, is it clear to the recipient what you're trying to say and is it easy to understand? 
  •  Perhaps you might wish to try posting positive and constructive comments. You might make friends that way.

Given you haven't fulfilled any of the above criteria and in fact I felt quite insulted by what you said, I'm sure you can appreciate I have marked all your comments as SPAM and they won't be published. 

Thank you.


30 Aug 2010 Update: Do you think I was a little peeved when I posted this?

    No comments: