Sunday 22 March 2009

Retro

Had every intention of posting about all sorts of meaningful things today but instead....

I found this in the attic the other day.














Yep that's a Commodore Amiga 600 from the early 90's, complete with "brick" power supply module and built-in TV modulator. How we marvelled at such technology!

Now the grand idea was to try to sell it on one of those well known auction style sites. Of course that meant it had to be unpacked and tested to make sure all was in working order. A functioning model probably attracts an extra Pound dontchaknow.

The trouble is as soon as I had installed Workbench, I then found myself gazing lovingly at games such Pacmania, Zool and Alien Breed. Anyone know where I can get hold of an internal hard drive cheaply? Think I might just be keeping this for a while longer, we'll see. LOL

No comments: