Monday 19 November 2007

Movie Weekend


Went to see the Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise and Robert Redford starring flick, Lions for Lambs.

Great, strong cast and three powerful interlinked stories. Trouble is, I can't for the life of me work out the moral of this one- war is bad? war is sometimes necessary? it's good to be patriotic and die fighting terrorism? politicians only look after themselves? I just don't know- I must be missing something. Or perhaps the film makers have deliberately left it ambiguous...


Also yesterday I watched the DVD of Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. What a great film! I don't normally go a bundle for films with subtitles but this one worked for me. Quite graphic and bloody in places but well worth watching.


Just don't mention the Rozzers. I think they were bored Satuday night- two cars and four pc's. 'Nuff said. LOL


19 Nov 07 Muffinhead says: oh i do love a bit of blood n gore n im also loving the fella in ur pic is he single????i wouldnt mind being the one licking those teeth clean eeeeuw not! lol

No comments: