Wednesday 30 October 2013

Lump

I have had for a number of years a quite nasty looking lump or flap of skin. Most people don't know about it (OK publishing this Blog, they do now!) but I have been keeping watch over it.
















Recently it has become infected and quite sore so I'm now in receipt of prescription medication to deal with this. However my GP is concerned it has grown dramatically since it was last checked by a medical professional. Looking back I think it has enlarged in the last couple of months to be precise, it certainly wasn't the size it is now (about 1.3 cm) back in the summer. I'm now waiting on a fast track referral to my local hospital.

Have to admit to feeling a little worried by this turn but also relieved I have acted rather than ignore the matter, hoping it might go away of it's own accord.

Watch this space as they say...

No comments: