Wednesday 10 November 2010

Re-Engineered Part II

As promised here. My latest somewhat experimental work is completed and now home. Due to the college summer break and overseas travel, there's been something of a delay. Sorry if you've been waiting (!) and have wondered what's happened to those rather odd pieces I make.



Thrown Bowl, torn, rebuilt and then glazed in Marbled Blue.











I've uploaded more images to this folder on my Webshots page. Please feel free to take a look and comment.

You can expect more work, developing my current bizarre obsessions in the coming weeks...

Elsewhere I've now taken two trips in under a week down to see SM and Dad at their new place in Dorset, to sort out his computer. It takes about one and a half to two hours each way depending. Perhaps I could go into business offering in-home computer support to the elderly those of 'experienced years.' Then again I guess if I was actually any good, I would have got it right the first visit! Ho hum...

No comments: