Saturday 29 May 2010

Captain Slow

Loyal readers may recall I was recently caught speeding in my little car. As a result I was offered the opportunity to attend a Driver Awareness course, or pay a fine and receive points on my licence. Bit of a no-brainer that one.

Anyway having spent one afternoon this week (with a number of other law breakers), I have to say what an informative and excellent course it was. All be it a tad sobering. So it seems my work colleagues now have a new nick-name for me: Captain Slow. This is the same nick-name given to James May from BBC's Top Gear because of his rather sensible, sedate driving style.


The boys from BBC TV's Top Gear: (L to R) Jeremy Clarkson, James "Captain Slow" May and Richard Hammond. 'Tame' race driver The Stig declined to pose LOL.










Gonna drive a bit slower and pay more attention all round from now on. Guess that means I'm not in such bad company after all!







Dad has announced he is to remarry. Not too sure how I feel about that.

No comments: