Sunday 30 August 2009

Green-ish Fingers..?

Thought I'd share this image of my Green Pepper plant. It's doing quite nicely but I suspect it was planted too late into the season for them to get much bigger. I wonder what they taste like? Only one way to tell I guess..?

I also have an Aloe Vera plant growing away in a pot. I was warned to keep it in a container rather than plant in the garden, unless I never want to get rid of the thing. Apparently an Aloe Vera is for life, not just for Christmas LOL... Anyway it was a bargain purchase from a well known auction style site. Now all I have to do is decide whether it might need to come inside for winter...







Also yesterday, the Royals dragged themselves to 17th place in the Championship with an away win.

Barnsley 1 - 3 Reading

No comments: