Friday 2 January 2009

Health Check Friday

Today I had three trips to see medical professionals. Firstly my annual contact lens and eye sight test with the Optician. Next over to the local hospital for some (fairly routine) tests and finally to my own GP, for some advice regarding some bites on my legs I have picked up over the Christmas period that seem to have had an adverse reaction.

The Optician found a haemorrhage on my left eye and suggested I speak with my GP. Co-incidence I already had that organised! My GP checked my blood pressure which was a little high, although within accepted limits. He's organised a blood-sugar test for Tuesday in case this is a sign of Diabeties. Means I will have to fast for 12 hours before hand hmmm.

Oh and I got a prescription of steroid cream for my legs.








Also today, the BBC confirmed they will announce the name of the 11th actor to play the lead in Doctor Who tomorrow 3 January.

1 comment:

wunderlust said...

Hope everything goes okay with you and that the tests come back clean. You don't need diabetes. My uncle just died of complications due to it, so I know how bad it can get.

Take care of yourself!

(Miss Bossy in action here, soz)

x