Thursday 2 October 2008

Centric

I guess it's a reflection of what I've been up to of late or more to the point, what I've not been doing but I'm aware recent posts may look a little TV-centric and this one won't help matters much...


1) The BBC screened the first two episodes of Heroes series 3 last night. Wow- what a fab start. Unlike many I actually enjoyed series 2 despite it's slower pace but the new one looks like it will be a real roller coaster. Can't wait to see more of the new characters and (of course) how the established ones develop this year.




2) I've read recently that series two of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles isn't doing too well in the US and may get cancelled mid-season. As a fan of the films I thought series one took the story in new, alternative directions and was a neat addition to the franchise. If it goes, I for one will miss it.



3) Having parted company with Sky a couple of years back I've only been able to keep up with Battlestar Galactica via DVD. Yeah I know I could probably download but... anyway I've just received notification that series four is winging it's way to me in the post as I type. Yea!

Normal service will resume shortly. Honest.

No comments: