Friday 19 September 2008

Talk Like A Pirate Day



(Captain Pugwash, remember him?)
I won't even attempt to do this in a pirate style but every year 19 Sept is the international day for having a bit of fun and putting on your best pirate voice. Arr!

Go to http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html for some hints and tips on key phrases, me hearties!


Whilst on the subject of Pirates, we realised this week that at some point the Pikey's must have returned and helped themselves to our battery box they had emptied last month. Charming.


And would you look at that- I've just hit 200 posts! Well done me. While I'm on a role, let's hear it for Marmite flavour Rice Cakes. At less than 3% fat, an ideal snack food that might just help me lose some excess weight. LOL

1 comment:

wunderlust said...

Marmite flavoured Rice Cakes? And here was I thinking Vegemite Cheese Sticks were weird! :-)