Wednesday 6 February 2008

No- Pottery Tuesday

It's normally on a Tuesday night or some point on a Wednesday that I write something (hopefully interesting) about my ceramics work. I attend class Tuesday nights so often rush home with a new 'masterpiece' to tell the world about.

Things have been a little quiet of late in that respect. Not because I haven't been productive, oh I have been churning out pots of all shapes and sizes for sure. It's just that our new technician is rather keen on getting some new glaze samples produced and out on display. As a result, students work is kind of on hold, firing wise.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed very soon and I'll have lots to bore everyone with. In the meantime, please feel free to look at some of my work on Webshots. There's a link right down at the bottom...

No comments: