Tuesday 11 September 2007

Lost and Found

Last night around midnight I thought I had lost something valuable (to me at least). Don't know why it happened but I suddenlt realised I had not seen the item for a couple of months and could clearly picture where I had last seen it.


After around an hour of quietly turning my room upside down, not to mention the attic room and also my car by torch light, I determined I had lost it and settled back to bed. Yet another thing to worry about and add to the list of things keeping me awake.


Needless to say this morning with little effort, I found it.


Isn't it strange how the mind works at times? For no apparent reason something pops into your head and bugs you. It becomes the most important thing yet your rational mind keeps trying to butt in and tell you it's not important, that it can wait. That voice is a little quieter than it should be and somehow the things that play on your mind take on a life of their own...

No comments: