Thursday 25 October 2012

Postal Gold

Here they are at last, thanks to the British Royal Mail stamp club. Yes it's got a long, posh name but for the life of me I can't pronounce it let alone spell it!

29 individual first day covers for the Team GB Olympic gold winners and 34 of the same for our wonderful Paralympic winners. All in a lovely high quality* binder.















LL is so lucky I think and I know he will be so pleased with these. Which is a pity 'cos I rather like them myself and wish I could hang on to them but a promise is a promise. Ho hum...



6 Oct Swansea 2 - 2 Reading
20 Oct Liverpool 1 - 0 Reading


There's a story in the press that archaeology based programme Time Team has been cancelled, that after the 2013 series Channel 4 have decided it won't return. Noooooooo!



* Or pretty cheap looking LOL.

No comments: