Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sarah Jane Returns

One the most popular fictional journalists is set to return to our screens on Thursday 15 Oct. According to the Doctor Who News Page, Miss Sarah Jane Smith's (as played by the wonderful Elizabeth Sladen) adventures will air on BBC1, in a change to previous years, with two episodes per week on Thursdays and Fridays. I know I'll be watching, will you?

On a different note, I found this in my local Tesco store, while I was looking for (and failing to find) something else. Anyway it seems to satisfy my love of yeast extract and (of course) the ever so slightly odd-ball.
















Tomorrow I'm off down south to Portsmouth to take a look at Henry VIII's flagship the Mary Rose before it closes for three years. Then I'll play tourist and probably take in the Spinnaker Tower. All being well I'll have some interesting images to share...

No comments: