Monday 17 December 2007

Happy Holidays? I Don't Think So!

Am I the only one concerned we are now being encouraged to celebrate and wish each other "Happy Holidays" and not Happy Christmas? It's as if we're now embarrassed by our own vaguely Christian celebrations and traditions. Why is that? Is Christmas not about all the best things of human-kind? A message of hope and peace?

That or we fear upsetting people of other faiths (or no faith for that matter). While in turn they have freedom to openly practice their festivals without fear of upsetting the "Christian" majority. So it can't be that can it? We live in a free and fair society. Or so I am told by the politicians.

So when the times comes, I will be wishing everyone a Happy Christmas. No doubt I'll be dragged off by the PC Brigade and given a stern talking to.



17 Dec 07 Annon says: you're nicked shirty mcgerty lol

No comments: